Thursday, June 22, 2006

OPEN YOUR EYES

The Mailbox will step aside for a moment. I've finally got the guts to post some of my fiction here. The link below is one of my stories I've been working on, and I think I'm ready to share it with the world.

Yes, I'm writing more stories. Yes, I'll post them occasionally. Some of you even know about "Project Ghost." Those of you that do, it's coming back from the dead.

In the meantime, enjoy this story. It's a pdf file; only 50 pages long. You should be able to finish it in an evening. I invite your criticism...as an editor for five years who has picked apart news stories, I've some karma due.

Open Your Eyes



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]