Wednesday, August 29, 2007

PERSONAL LIFE INVASION: SHE SAID YES!

I'm a little late posting this, but I got engaged to TLP last month. I'm thrilled that she said yes! Plus, she is appealing to my inner geek by agreeing to keep our wedding notebook in blog form.

I know! She is perfect for me.

So, that means we have a wedding blog that you should check out regularly. It's right here, so click here. Read, share ideas, tell us we're too cute for words... you know, the usual.

That reminds me. We set a date! It's on the blog...

Labels:


Comments:
Joe please help your mother find the wedding blog stuff.

Love,
mom
 
What!? Congratulations!! Must be something in the air. How did you do it?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]