Sunday, April 20, 2008

WELCOME MOM TO BLOGISTAN

With apologies to Ron Davis for getting bumped off the top spot in the Cohorts, I'd like to welcome Pam Dilmore, official mother of the Mailbox, to Blogistan.

Dilmore is the author behind A Good Word, a look at religious and poetic things. Mom, an ordained Methodist pastor, has helped me keep my head straight when writing about God and religion. For years, she has helped me sift through the extremists and blowhards and helped me see the true beauty in religion. I'm excited to see what kind of things she writes. Plus, she plays bass guitar. How many of y'all can say that about YOUR moms? Didn't think so.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Welcome your mom to the blogosphere! Mama Mailbox! I wish my mom blogged!
 
The Sly Stone song has come true! And Chatter gets moved down a space. A Mom always trumps a Chatter!
 
Joe, you rock! And, I love Sly and the Family Stone. Love, Mom
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]