Wednesday, February 14, 2007

NEW STORY: 'THE PIANO'

The Mailbox has been pretty self-absorbed lately, doing this, this and this.

And this: A new story called "The Piano." Finally, I know why she wants to burn the frickin' thing. I dreamed about this girl once... she and her piano were stuck, frozen in time, and I got to look at them up close. Weird.


Anyway, hope you enjoy. Sorry the Mailbox has been a stranger lately. OH! Remind me to tell y'all later about the incredibly awesome Valentine's Day present that TLP got for us. Kansas City, here we come... :)

Labels: ,


Comments:
Great Job TLP!! That gift rocks 365 days a year!

Good job on the anti-VD article. Not being a big fan of commercially endorsed romance, I really enjoyed the read.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]